<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them, Pt. 2

Back on June 4, I wrote a post under the title of Speaking Of Politics. The point I was making there was that, when a number of people are asked why they support President Bush invariably more than half answer with some form of "he's a man of God". You want to support and vote for Godly politicians? Awesome, go for it, more power to you. My problem is that i could find no evidence to support Bush's numerous assertions that he is indeed a "man of God".

So, I asked around. Friends, family, anyone I knew that supported Bush, at least in part, because he is a "Godly man", were asked to give me an example, one example to back up their belief.

I recieved zero responses.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?