<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

New Semi-Regular Feature:
odd things i've found on craigslist

This is the first entry:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bar/383474709.html

I'm quoting now:

Will barter or trade stuff for car, like a Geo Metro, Suzuki Swift, or any car that can get 40 miles per gallon or better, like a VW Diesel (Jetta, Beetle or Passat). I have my head/heart set on breaking the 40mpg barrier. (I plan to install a bed in it, so I can have an affordable bedroom.)



What I have as of this posting date: Magnepan MG-I speakers ($300). Vulcan Wood lathe ($100). Fire Safe ($20). Heads, Intake Manifold, Carb, Water Pump, for a GMC/Chevy 305 ($99). "Hot VWs" magazines ($20). Antique dresser ($150). Engine stand ($40). Electric 50ft sewer snake ($350). "Rocky Boppers" ($15). Honda 250cc road bike, (Scout?). UPS Batteries ($10). Guardian Ware. Benchtop Drill Press. Collectibles? Other stuff. Cleaning out storage unit.


(in Australian accent) How ta speak San Franciscan: ^ = normal business proposal

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?